Happy New Year, Friends!
We find ourselves this week working on some of the finer details of getting back to Papua New Guinea: paperwork, planning, and pursuing resources. This is the inglorious side of mission life, I’m afraid and probably among the tasks I (Todd) least enjoy. Nonetheless, it all has to get done. I am thanking God today for my wife who is definitely helping me stay on task.
As you pray:
- Ask God to continue to grant us His grace and mercy in the daily grind.
- Ask God to continue to open our eyes, minds, and hearts to the things that He desires for us to be aware of, to deal with, and to prepare for.
- Ask God to grant safe travel for our son, Samuel, who is returning to college this week.
- For healing for our family. We were sick with whatever was going around over the holidays.
- For fresh energy for us as we launch 2014 with enthusiasm and optimism.
- For the opportunity to re-engage the Somau Garia translation of the New Testament.
Thank you for sharing in our lives and ministry. Blessings, All!