There is movement in heavenly places, as there has been for some time in regards to making the New Testament accessible to the Somau Garia people of Papua New Guinea. There has been more visible evidence of that movement in our lives lately. Momentum is building and things are starting to move forward at a healthy pace here. It is more important than ever that we bring prayer to bear on this season of ministry–as we ramp up to moving overseas.
- Pray that God will continue to make us aware of churches or groups of people that He wants to join us in this historic opportunity to make the New Testament accessible to the Somau Gare people.
- Pray that we will exercise wisdom and discernment in knowing how best to convey the blessing, opportunity, and benefit to the Kingdom of God in seeing this through.
- Pray that there will be no hindrance to getting on the field this year.
- Thank God for allowing us to see the movement in the heavenly places and to be encouraged by it.
- Thank God for moving in the hearts of men and women, in churches and families to provide for this vital need.
- Thank God for showing us the full extent of his love in both the death of Jesus–and his resurrection.